Support Startups of Your choice
Our startup pitch competition is designed to enable travel tech companies to offer maximum value to the travel startups in our community. There are no first places or runner ups, there is no consensus to reach among judges. The pitch competition model that TTC has pioneered allows each judge to give a custom prize to the finalist startups of their choice. Monetary prizes, acceptance into accelerators, mentorship, tech products, exclusive industry events, next level pitch opportunities - award the startups that best fit your kind of prizes.
In addition to pitch finalists, Startup Day will feature 20 demoing startups allowing judges and attendees to get to know as many startups & new travel tech products as possible.
Eligibility & Rules for Judging
- Your team has at least one valuable prize to offer
- You're a travel tech specific business
- Your team is available to be physically present during TTC18 to judge the pitch competition (June 7) - your team gets free conference tickets to attend
- Your team is available to offer post-competition group Office Hours during TTC18 Deep Dives Day (June 8)
- Your team is committed to selecting your winner(s) in a timely manner - the winners are announced on stage at TTC18 Main Day (June 9)
- Your team is committed to reviewing and evaluating qualifying startup applications to vote on 15 finalists (we have had over 50 qualified applications to evaluate in the past)
- Your team is ready to do a reverse pitch - 5min on stage pitching solutions that your company wants to see developed
- Your judging application will be evaluated by TTC Startup Program team. To ensure highest integrity, judge seats can not be sponsored & sponsorship is available as a standalone opportunity.
- To ensure highest integrity, your preferred startups that your business want to see pitch will have to go through same qualification process as every other applying startup. We do not support preferential or biased applications.
Ready to join?
marina [at] traveltechcon.com